New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New owner and dilema

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 06:16 AM
draven87
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New owner and dilema

I am a soon to be new owner if I can only decide what I am getting. Within the next day or so. My dilema is a week ago or so I found a really good on 2011 Dodge Charger RT Plus with end of the year sales and it was what I wanted out of my choices. Yesterday I got word back I had a little more money to play with and I could widen search to 200 miles around me. So while searching yesterday I stumbled upon a dealership with massive deals. Now I have no idea what to get and am going to of course test drive all the options and check them out.

The best deal is probably the 2011 Durango Crew Lux with every option. I don't dislike the SUV but was looking more towards the car and of course I thought this option would be out of my price range. I know the kids would probably enjoy the room more and the dvd player no doubt.

The Charger in question would be a 2012 Charger Max which is what I really wanted. It is a pretty decent deal but no where as good of a deal as the Durango. Then they also have a 2011 300c under 30k and a 2012 loaded 300 limited for around the same price as the Durango.

I have been stressing out over going to the dealership and having no idea what to pick even after driving. Am I wrong to still be partial to the Charger even though I like the Durango and it is a WAY better deal with every option available included and 11k in savings??

The Durango will probably be my choice but I don't want to regret not getting the Charger. I passed up on one in 2006 and I did regret it. But the Durango is an awesome suv! Thanks for listening to me rant, would love to hear from owners with opinions. Although I am sure they will be biased :P

Old 11-17-2011, 04:06 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Quick Reply: New owner and dilema