New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

SE Iowa Newbie

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 10:47 AM
brownie224
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SE Iowa Newbie

Hello all. Looking to get some value info on an 88 Power Ram 250 I recently acquired. It has 39,485 miles and I'm the 2nd owner. It was purchased new in Connecticut and has been under a roof all it's life. I'm not an expert when grading trucks and need some advice. Here's what I know:

PS, PB, 4x4, 318 engine, 3-speed transmission, disk brakes front, drum rear, sliding rear window, bed cover and liner, goose neck and custom rear hitch, air horns, bug shield, DeeZee running boards, lots of extra lights, no rust, dings, or major scratches on body.

Maybe a dozen areas on the entire exterior where the paint is chipped down to the primer (you have to really look to find them). There are some spots on the floor of the bed where the bed liner rubbed and some small rust specs. There also is a small dent on the bed floor next to the goose neck hitch ball where it appears a trailer slipped off the ball.

The interior is perfect, cloth bench seat. The radio installed isn't original. The glass in this truck is pristine. Very, very few micro scratches.

I'd call this a working man's truck because it doesn't have power nothing inside or cruise control. It's the basic model.

Long winded, but I hope you get the picture. I need to sell or trade the truck as I need an every day driver 4x4. This thing belongs in the hands of a collector or someone who wants a Sunday driver.

Any opinions/advice is appreciated. I've got pics posted in the For Sale area and Garage.

Brownie

Old 11-23-2011, 04:59 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to Dodge Forum!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Quick Reply: SE Iowa Newbie