New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hi everyone, new to the forum and thought I'd share a pretty unique Dakota I found..

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 11:03 PM
88Express
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi everyone, new to the forum and thought I'd share a pretty unique Dakota I found..

Hi, I just got my 1988 Dakota Express back in August. I've been working on getting it on the road and cleaned up for a while and decided I should come on here to see if anyone has any opinions they could offer to help me out. I bought a 1988 Dodge Dakota Express 4x4 off of a local mechanic in August for $500, not running. I saw it and thought how cool and unique it looked, and after a bit of thinking decided to buy it. He gave me the original title, and window stickers. This is the first car I've ever had with it's original option list still there so I was pretty excited to see it was all stock, although missing a tonneau, roll bar and grille guard. Anyway, that's pretty much my story and now I'm just trying to get it smoothed out. I hope I can learn a lot about Dakotas and Dodges in general, admittedly I come from Chevy cars but I want to know as much as I can about my Dodge. I posted a picture of my truck on the 1st gen Dakota roll call, and there are a couple of it in my Garage on my profile. Anyone with info about the Express or wanting to see the options lists and stickers, I'll have pictures up soon.

Old 01-09-2012, 02:51 AM
vpnavy
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome Aboard 88Express! Congrat's on your new older Dakota. Don't forget to browse Sub-Forums: Dakota for stuff related to your ride.

Quick Reply: Hi everyone, new to the forum and thought I'd share a pretty unique Dakota I found..