New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Diamond Fire Sparkplugs!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 03:25 PM
mopareg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diamond Fire Sparkplugs!

I don't know if anyone else has tried these but they are JUNK!! I put a set in my 5.9 and they didn't even go 7000 miles. Every single one burned to a crisp,
they looked like they had 100,000 miles or more. I couldn't find the receipt,so they gave me another set. Trashed them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-16-2012, 05:07 AM
vpnavy
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I searched Amazon (because they have user reviews) and overall - the ratings aren't really that bad. I searched further and found a few negative comments. Now, I am sure if I looked for positive comments I would find just as many!

...DODGE...only problem i had was that after two months my truck started to misfire and was the sparkplugs they had just burned so i put originals on after that...

...TOYOTA...I remember researching about the E3 for my Camry. From what I read, these are just fancy plug with no benefit on new fuel injection engine. Most of the claims of increase power is after change over from worn spark plugs...

...LAWNMOWER...used one in my mower. had to rebuild the motor due to the ceramic falling out of the plug and destroying the cylinder walls. i had it in for 2 hours before it failed...

...INTEGRA...Our service department has tested them out several times in different vehicles, and all of them have ran worse than the old plugs that were already in the vehicle...

Quick Reply: Diamond Fire Sparkplugs!