New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

1994 Dodge Caravan

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 09:18 AM
stockups
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Dodge Caravan

Hi there all I have a 94 dodge caravan 3.3 liter engine 118,000 miles I have 2 questions.

1 For the past few weeks when I start her up she is putting out heavy white smoke and flumes from the exhaust ever after she is sitting there idling for 5 minutes the smoke continues and we live in Vegas where the temps are only 40 to 45 degrees at night. I just check the coolant level in the reserve bottle it is about a pint below the fill line. Also it was just a couple of weeks ago I added it to the fill line. I been reading online white smokes indicates problem with your head gaskets is this true

2 when i turn on my heat in my van it does not get hot it gets maybe warm at the best and that even takes a good 10 to 15 minutes

Any help in on these 2 matters would be great

Sincerly michael

Old 01-23-2012, 09:45 AM
vpnavy
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome Aboard stockups! Stay tuned - a Technician (or member) will jump in shortly to provide a possible solution(s). In the meantime, don't forget to browse Sub-Forums: Caravan for stuff related to your ride.

Quick Reply: 1994 Dodge Caravan