New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

new member and need some help with my dodge im stuck.

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 12:03 PM
jeffreyhntr26@yahoo.com
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new member and need some help with my dodge im stuck.

hi im jeff hunter and new to this and all and have alot of friends that do this and get good advice so i said what the heck.

i have a 98 dodge ram 1500 2 wd 5.2 liter . i love this truck and never had anything wrong with it since i got it. til now 2 weeks before we move. well my problem started a week ago it started slipping in second gear when you had to give it gas it would work perfect if you drove it normal. well i decided the other day to change the tranny fluid and filter. well did that filled it up and went for a drive well i got to get on a high traffic road and couldn't get the truck to get up to 30 mph. its like it just fell on its face. well i checked my plugs and wires and they are good changed them like 6 months ago. checked for vacuum leaks and i couldn't find any. so take it and get the codes in it and they tell me that its multiple misfires and o2 sensor and could be a vacuum line or something. please help i lost and please let me know if there is something i missed or is something that can be done? thank you for reading my thread.

Quick Reply: new member and need some help with my dodge im stuck.