New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hi

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Lisa GT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hi

!

Old 08-15-2005, 03:03 AM
ViperGTS
Banned

We looked at a couple in a showroom a few months back. Wouldn't turn my nose up at them for sure, but we're not in a position to buy one though.
They do run pricey. The lowest I've seen was around the low 30k range for a heavily used one.
Btw, you look good.

-Matt-

Old 08-15-2005, 04:12 AM
Dave in LB
Professional

Hey if you look closely at the photo of her sitting on the red Mustang tail you may notice a ring on her left hand. I am certian you were just complimenting her on being a nice looking woman and not hitting on her right? Now I also noticed that the photo with the two blue Mustangs there is no ring so you may be off the hook.

Old 08-15-2005, 04:24 AM
Lisa GT

ORIGINAL: Dave in LB

Hey if you look closely at the photo of her sitting on the red Mustang tail you may notice a ring on her left hand. I am certian you were just complimenting her on being a nice looking woman and not hitting on her right? Now I also noticed that the photo with the two blue Mustangs there is no ring so you may be off the hook.
Yes, I am married. And if information posted earlier in this thread is correct, my youngest child is 3 years older than him.

Old 08-15-2005, 12:05 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Hahaha yeah she does look damn good.....and if I'm gauging her age right......i hope my wife/woman looks that good at her age
By the way, welcome to DF and hope to hear you race that Charger sometime soon!

Old 08-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lisa... welcome!! It's always great to have another lady on the forum!! My significant other (BadStratRT) and I were at the Mopar Nationals this weekend... was a blast!!

Your Charger looks amazing!! Great pics of it!! You guys sure do own a lot of Mustangs... usually that would get any guy picked on around here... but since you are a girl... as you know, we always get away with stuff. LOL! What made you buy the Charger? You seem like devote Mustang people before hand.

Anyway... welcome again... I hope to see you around DF often!!

~Amanda

Old 08-15-2005, 03:30 PM
Lisa GT

ORIGINAL: Dodgegirl19

Lisa... welcome!! It's always great to have another lady on the forum!! My significant other (BadStratRT) and I were at the Mopar Nationals this weekend... was a blast!!
Hi Amanda, and thanks for the welcome. Good to hear you had a great time this past weekend.

Your Charger looks amazing!! Great pics of it!! You guys sure do own a lot of Mustangs... usually that would get any guy picked on around here... but since you are a girl... as you know, we always get away with stuff. LOL! What made you buy the Charger? You seem like devote Mustang people before hand.
We're really enjoying the Charger. Those pics were hastily snapped last Wednesday when we got it home. Hopefully I'll have some better ones soon. At present we've got 3 Mustangs, and yes, we are devout Mustang people. We were really toying with the idea of buying an 06, but my husband has a 6-year-old son, and we really needed to get into a sedan this time. We started out looking at Subaru, but even though we really love the AWD and reliability of them, they still leave a lot to be desired in leg room, especially in the back seats. Even the Legacy GT is a bit small. Then I really began shopping, we considered the Ford Explorer, the Volve S60, Lincoln LS, the Magnum, even a Cadillac Deville. I actually went to the Dodge dealership to drive a Magnum that my husband had driven and liked when I saw the Charger and asked the salesman to get the keys. The car is not lacking in any department and I was able to get the sales manager to deal with me a bit on it....so, after I was able to do some homework and compare, we went back and took it home the next day.

Anyway... welcome again... I hope to see you around DF often!!

~Amanda
Thanks again Amanda. I'll try to pop in as often as I'm able. Nice to meet you (so to speak).

Old 08-15-2005, 04:19 PM
thump186
Record Breaker

Welcome to the forums. I have to agree with Amanda it's nice to see another woman dodge owner on the boards.

Old 08-15-2005, 07:22 PM
Dodge_Sniper
Banned

ORIGINAL: Lisa GT
Nice Viper by the way.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif] What Tim said. BTW, love the Charger. Nice Mustangs =) Welcome to DF!

-Ron

Old 08-16-2005, 05:16 AM
Dave in LB
Professional

Yes, I am married. And if information posted earlier in this thread is correct, my youngest child is 3 years older than him.

That Rules! Occasionally at work some of the young guys get ot eyeing a beautiful older woman and they just make themselves look so silly. I love when that happens. Welcome to DF. I hope you enjoy your Charger as much as I enjoyed my 69 Charger as a teen /20 something. ( It was 20 years old when I got it.)