New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Yes Im new =)

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 10:58 PM
TE TOQUE
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Yes Im new =)

Hello Im TE TOQUE , I'm new on here from Atlanta,Ga but not to Dodge Scene. I own a stroked out 2006 Dodge Charger Rt. I go by TE TOQUE on all charger and lx forums I'm on and xboxlive for years. I'm also a local memeber of the GaLxClub for several years. Just decided to join in here as well and get more information as I learn everyday and make more mopar friends

Old 04-27-2012, 03:05 AM
big show

hello they call me big show I'm in Alberta I drive a 01 ram 1500 quad cab 4x4 it's been great tell today! I pulled out of the driveway and heard a grinding noise.it's there when going forwards or backwards .there is new fluid in rear diff could it be the u joints or might it be the transfer case?don't sound like it's in the wheel's .any thoughts on what it might be? thanks for any help

Old 04-27-2012, 05:22 AM
TE TOQUE
Amateur

Hello Big Show,
Welcome to the forum, did you drive it out any and was it still grinding after driving it around? I would also post in the appropriate section for your truck, im sure some will chime in to also help

Old 04-27-2012, 07:34 PM
big show

I drove it maby 100feet then dacked it up didn't want to do more damage ,from outside the truck my son said it sounded like a clink clink sound,thanks

Old 04-27-2012, 07:38 PM
TE TOQUE
Amateur

Try putting it up on some heavy weight stands and see if you can move motors and pinpoint where grinding is coming from