New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New 1st gen durango owner

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 09:16 AM
Pedro Faria
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 1st gen durango owner

hello all

just got it home yesterday, got it for $650 in company blind auction.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1119025...eat=directlink

here is my forum link if you'd like to see it. you guys have been extremely helpful and insightful i really appreciate it.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/1st-gen-...1-durango.html

sorry for the pics, it was quick and dirty way to get them up.

my name is Pedro, my handle comes from the 1st car i ever owned 1987 Audi 4000 CS Quattro, our gang is currently on our 7th one. i do all the repairs that dont require a lift. timing belts, suspension, etc. so i can deff handle my way around a car.

this is my first SUV, family is growing and needed something to tow and go on trips with more people. i'm 32 married for 9 years, 2 kids, girl and boy, ages 5 and 2 respectively.

i'm a systems administrator at an engineering consulting firm, looking to go on my own this year.

Last edited by Pedro Faria; 06-21-2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: added some introduction info
Old 11-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Miguelito1961
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you! I think you'll be happy with the truck! $650.00! Can't beat that!

One item I didn't see covered in the initial posts was the drive line fluids. I would change the front and rear diff fluid (Mobile 1 synthetic 75W90), transfer case (ATF+4) and tranny fluid (ATF+4) and filter. New fluids will make thew drive line happy!

Quick Reply: New 1st gen durango owner