New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello from...wait, Africa???

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 08:44 PM
JayDubDak05
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from...wait, Africa???

Hey all!
Not really from Africa, just deployed here at the moment. Originally from good ole North Eastern Pennsylvania (NEPA for all you kin folk around there), but currently "residing" in and around Eastern, NC. Let's see...2005 Dodge Dakota 4.7L 4x4, H/O cams, and a Flowmaster Force II 1in/2out cat back with rear exit. A lot of things in the works!

Old 07-01-2012, 10:17 PM
dakotaff
Champion
Received 81 Likes on 78 Posts

Looking forward to see what you have planned for the Dak, Welcome to DF.

Old 07-02-2012, 04:45 PM
JayDubDak05

Thank you, and yes I have a few things in the works, but nothing too extravagent or extraordinary. I'll be sure to ask my questions in the 3G section if they are not already answered. My newest thing I saw were lift kits, however, I think I'll just go with a 2" level and a 3" body and put some beefier tires underneath and call it good for that.
The plans are - updated intake manifold, bigger throttle body, CAI (soon), superchips (at first), hi-flow cats, straight pipe back to muffler, new muffler something more mean sounding, I'd really like to get one of those Iron Bull bumpers with the carnage grille guard, that thing looks BEAST!, gibson headers (how did I wait this long to mention those), solid lash adjusters, I'd really really like to up the compression I might research around to see how much I can mill the head down or if it's worth getting h/c pistons, port and polish, and I'm sure that's not all, but just a taste of things to come, the plan is to pump out 350hp max out of her...and then after that, I have a lot of other projects to get down to, CJ, Scrambler, the fiancees F-150, a VW T1, my 300E and 300SD, 300ZX, MR2, and whatever else just wants to pop up in my head, I see a Cummins in the near future, I'd die a happy man if I could get my hands on one.

I apologize for the long rant, young enthusiastic man with a passion, I'm sure you all know how it is.

Old 07-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Dragon05
Veteran

Damn, that's a lot of projects. Well, welcome to the forums.

Old 07-03-2012, 04:40 PM
JayDubDak05

Thanks, yeah it's quite a bit and I probably won't get to some of them...I'm sure over the years I'll get some of them done though...I just have to win the lottery now and all would be good haha.

Quick Reply: Hello from...wait, Africa???