New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

noob from pa

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 01:14 PM
worker4321
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default noob from pa

Hey fellow dodge fans. New to the forum already made a post about a simple concern with my truck but thought i'd introduce myself neway. Ive got a 99 ram 1500 4x4 man trans had it in the family for several years and its probably been the most dependable truck ive ever had. i enjoy hitting the trails and the mud holes in my free time but i always try to make sure i have the right stuff and my trucks in good shape for such things. Ofcourse that has also lead to me having a large lack of such activities of late. As i said the trucks been through the family the past couple of years after i bought it and has finally returned to me in rough shape. But i havnt given up on her and besides ive been looking for a project neway. SO needless to say i will probably be doing some posting with some issues im going to start addressing since i plan to do a much of the work myself as possible.
oh and depending on the time of day possible bad spelling horrible grammer, and most likly over explaining everything.

Quick Reply: noob from pa