New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Greetings from Germany

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 07:29 AM
QDIII.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from Germany

Germans and Europeans in general are dreaming about US cars as soon as they can hold a Hot Wheel Car or any other toy.
We are famous in enviromental savings and huge in mpg, so there are some few outlaws out there who couldn't resist to buy something "stupid".
Gas is quite expensive but we (the outlaws) doesn't care.

Same as me.... beeing pregnant with our second child my wife crossed a Nissan Navarra and said that she could imagine herself driving down the road in it. I was like "Wtf?" (was driving a Mini Van at that time) and took my chances.

Few weeks later I owned a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7 V8 Flex Fuel with a clean Carfax and 52K Miles on it.

Pre-Owner was not completly honest with everything but I am figuring out step by step what I can do and where the experts has to jump in.
There is still alot to learn especially as a truck in Germany is unusual and you could get a clear diagnosis from any shop, but I hope that thats the point where you jump in as you are the ones from the Motherland of the Ram.

I hope I could find the help I am looking for with you guys.

Quick Reply: Greetings from Germany