New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Love my Dodge Ram.

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 12:50 PM
CptCornbread
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Love my Dodge Ram.

Hello all, I have owned my 98 Ram 1500 sport 4x2 for about a year and 4 months I have only driven it for 4 months and it has been sitting for the last year. typical of these trucks the transmission went on me and I did not have the means to fix it. so she sat. Then Saturday I went to where I had been storing it to snap some photos and pull the tags off of her. when I opened the garage doors it was like she was smiling at me. instantly I walk my hand along her flank and gently popped her door open. as I sat InsIde of her and slid the key in I swear I heard a sigh. without hesitation I turn the key and she roared to life. this to me was music to my ears. I began to think. how can I sell her, she is so solid and sounded so fierce. barely a touch of rust on her 14 year old body or frame. I could not get rid of her. it felt to me like I was going to give up my child, I just could not do it. so I immediately called the nearest AAMCO to have her towed and dutifully repaired. now I anxiously await the day I can pick her up and let her take me wherever our wiles take us. Both of us grinning.

Posted from Dodgeforum.com App for Android

Quick Reply: Love my Dodge Ram.