New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

tennboy3

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 08:24 PM
tennboy3
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tennboy3

Hello I am 66 years old and I finally got the one vehicle that I new would be the best vehicle of a lifetime. I purchased a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 with a Cummins Diesel. I have always wanted the Cummins Diesel when it first came out. I just found this site and I intend to use it quite often.

I have a quad cab with short bed. I have installed an Air Raid Filter system, Banks Monster Exhaust, and Banks Intake. The truck came with a 4.10 Rear end and I still get 22mpg.

Right now I have a problem with battery drain. I have been told that it probably is the wireless control module. I do not have the anti theft on the truck. Just the wireless remote door locks. The engine will start and run.

The battery is new and is drained within 48 hours. Where is this component located and can it be tested to see if it is my problem? If the module is defective, does does it just control the door locks?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by tennboy3; 08-23-2012 at 08:25 PM. Reason: misspelled word