New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello everyone from Virginia

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 08:12 AM
stevesite_2000
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello everyone from Virginia

Yes we are from the S/W area of Virginia. My wife Susie and I (Steve) have been taken over by the Caliber and haven't been this excited about purchasing a cat since we bought a PT Cruiser. The PT found a home with our daughter and 3 yo grand daughter so we needed to get us a vehicle.

Susie has been looking at a 2008 Caliber SE at a dealer we buy from since June. It is Silver with all options available that year for an SE. She has stopped and looked at it bi-weekly and decided to "test drive" it, then it was overnight drive, then buy it.....

Hated the 15" steel wheels so the 1st thing we have done was a friend had a set of 10 spoke aluminum 17" wheels from his 2000 300m which he gave us, then a neighbor upgraded the tires on his Mustang and sold us a 1 year old set of 235x45x17 Firestone tires. Just got them on, pictures are attached, so now she wants to pin strip it, add grill, interior accents and me.....well I like to detail engine compartments.

Our 1st trip got us 30mpg and a great ride, looking forward to sharing info and photos, making new friends and enjoying the car.

Last edited by stevesite_2000; 09-08-2012 at 08:13 AM. Reason: no reason, want to add photos

Quick Reply: Hello everyone from Virginia