New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New guy from Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 02:01 PM
DirtyDodge812
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from Michigan

Hey everyone, I've been lurking around here ever since I got my truck in May so I figured it's about time I joined so I can ask a few questions and contribute when possible. The truck is a 2002 Ram SLT 4x4 with the 4.7 v8. I got the truck with 93k on it and I'm about to roll over 98k now. So far I've added a homemade CAI, a thrush muffler and cutout after the cat for when I want it to be loud, some KC lights behind the grille, an air compressor, semi horn, t-bar crank, new headunit, door speakers, amp, and a box to house the 12" sub in the middle seat. I painted the truck with duplicolor bed armor from the body line down, painted the bumpers and grille black, tinted tail lights and 3rd light, and opened the headlights and painted the chrome black except for the actual headlight reflector.

I'm 19 and on my 4th car, but this one is the first one I've really been able to customize without the parents saying no. It all started with a 99 Grand Cherokee that blew a headgasket I sold for more than I bought it for, bought a crown vic then sold that when my dad got his 2011 ram and took his old bonneville. I sold the bonneville to buy the truck so now I got my own tow rig for the snowmobiles. I was always a Chevy guy but this truck changed that for me, its all about Dodge now (for trucks at least). Well thats about all there is about my car situation. Thanks for all the help that's already on here, I look forward to learning a lot more during my time on here.

Heres the truck the day I got it next to dads

Heres how it looks now

After getting a little dirty

And getting towed home after the blown radiator

Quick Reply: New guy from Michigan