New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New guy here from Arizona

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 03:42 PM
amenazaomar
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy here from Arizona

what sup guys, and perhaps gals too. Just introducing myself. Why else would i be here if i didnt of course have a Dodge right!?
so just to fill you all in, i recently purchased a 2003 Dodge Ram 4x4 quad cab 5.9L magnum and i have to say that i am completely dissapointed with my purchase. I am not in anyway saying that it is a bad vehicle, so please dont start going off on me. I unfortunately did not do my homework before the purchase, and didnt realize the specific Engine size i was buying was only found in about 11% of Rams for that model. Anyways, i am upset first of all because this car is a gas guzzler. An average of 11mpg. thats bad. I do not haul anything, did not need a vehicle thats designed for hauling. In anycase i got a bank loan for this vehicle, and i am sorry to say that i pretty much got ripped off. I will not be able to sell this vehicle for what i paid, and my only intention now is to fix everything that is wrong with the truck. In case youre wondering i paid $6500 for it. 108k miles body and interior in decent condition. engine and tranny are in good condition. negatives are the A/C doesnt work. Differential is cracked. had some jb weld from the inside(didnt notice when purchasing) Suspension seems to be shot, or perhaps other parts suspension related. (did notice on smooth road i test drove it on) and thats what ive noticed thus far. have had vehicle for about 4 months. ohh and its also missing the 4x4 drivetrain. if thats the proper name for it.