New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

the new guy

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 11:37 PM
keek007
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the new guy

Sup yall. My name is keek, nickname sense highschool. Ill be buying a 1996 ram 1500 extended cab 4x4 soon as my tax return comes in. It has 225000 miles on it but the trans has been rebuilt ( 8k miles ago ) . Took it for a ride today, plenty of power, shifts well, no clunks and has working ac. Needs a paint job and the fake chrome on the grill looks like my grandmas neck but its solid, no rust. I have the cash for another motor, its a 318. This will be the second dodge iv owned. The first was an 00 2x4 with the v-6. I am a firefighter/first responder so this truck will see many calls. It will have lights and sirens, and medical bags in the back lol. It has a couple issues ill need to ask about, but nothing that was a deal breaker. Ill be fabricating new bumpers and adding a winch. And it will eventuly be fire engine red lol. Has dule exhaust and flow masters on it, good tires. Seems to be a good truck for 1900.00