New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Re-Introducing myself

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 11:24 PM
SeaMedic
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re-Introducing myself

Hey folks, it's been a long time since I've been on the forums, so I'm reintroducing myself since the place probably isn't the same.

I live in North LA in a small college town just south of Shreveport, so if there are any Ram enthusiasts who want to get together and share ideas, just let me know.

I've been driving a 2007 Inferno Red 1500 for quite some time. Cat-back custom exhaust, CAI, Edge Programmer. It would run like a scalded hog! To say it was my baby is an understatement. I loved that truck! i was on my way home one day from Shreveport after doing some after-Christmas shopping. While traveling into town, an '06 Ram 1500 came into traffic as I was right there on him. I never even had time to hit the brake! I broadsided this dude head-on at about 55mph. Total loss on both trucks. No major injuries from either vehicles. I was absolutely sick!

So, after realizing that the truck can be replaced unlike myself, the search went on to replace my beloved "Red Baron". So after searching Shreveport and the Dallas/Ft Worth area for one that 'spoke to me', I found one right under my nose!

So I'm currently driving a 2012 Ram 1500 4X4 Crew Cab, Sagebrush Green. Lift kit, premium wheels, and mud grip tires. I doubt I'll chip this one but I have plenty of other ideas for my new "Sopwith Camel".

It'll be a pleasure chatting with y'all!

Quick Reply: Re-Introducing myself