New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Sorta New

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 01:52 PM
rarefish383
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorta New

I did register once long ago, but I've been through a couple computers since then, and my old user name didn't take, so I just re-registered. I'm a die hard MOPAR guy and use "rarefish383" for a user name because I have a #'s matching H-code Barracuda convert. It's a 68 Formula S 383, 4 spd. Chrysler only built 64 of them, and the last time I checked the Chrysler registry, there were only 12 left. That makes it a rare fish.

I'm down to just 2 Mopars now, my Cuda, and my Dad's 96 Ram 1500. I also have a 58 English Ford Zodiac that I've been thinking about putting a De Soto 330 Hemi in.

I was lucky and grew up in the middle of the muscle car days and owned some nice ones, wrecked some nice ones too. If anyone is interested I have pics of most of them still, but they are long gone.

I also owned an old front engine dragster with a 340 and a shortened 727 on it. I sold it to my little sisters boy friend and he ran a best time of 9.6 @ 168 mph.

I stopped by today to start researching 1st gen Ram diesels. I think I might let my Dad's truck go and replace it with something that has a bit more guts. His truck was great as a Grand-Pa truck, Jayco conversion with running boards, visor with marker lights, wood panel interior, but kinda wimpy with a load. That's about it for today, Joe.

Old 02-04-2013, 02:03 PM
NicciMA
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Extremely new

hi I'm Nicci. Love Dodge vehicles,had a 2003 Durango,which was my first dodge and just loved it. We now have a 2009 Journey...I like it, hubby is a 20 yr Army soldier and just recently got stationed from Ft Hood TX to Ft Lewis WA long long drive but car was amazing. Hubby is deployed right now and of course issues have popped up.
I just need help identifying what the problem is. Last Friday (2/1/2013) my window switches on the drivers side stopped working all except the back window switches. Then found out the mirror adjuster isn't working either. I found and changed the fuse ( I believe ) but nada. Saw a post that some one was having the same issues and there was a recall when I called the dealer they said no such recall existed. I'm so lost lol. Any one have an idea's???

Quick Reply: Sorta New