New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Noob from Michigan!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 09:38 PM
kingofhill21
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Noob from Michigan!!!!

Hello to all out there!

My name is Jeremy I am from Michigan. I have been browsing this site for the last month or so because I have been looking at the Gen 3 Durango. We found a 2011 Durango R/T AWD with 44k on it the dealer wanted 32700 otd for it. After doing some looking and what not we decided to go with a White 2013 Dodge Durango R/T AWD loaded except sunroof and center captain chairs. Have 3 kids so the bench is better for us. 730N ect.... We got it otd after down payment for $26,070. I think it was a better choice than used. We were gunna pay cash for the other instead we financed this one instead.

More on me. I am a disabled Iraq war veteran got out in 2005 after injuries. Went to college graduated in 2012 with my Bachelors of Science in Network Security with honors. Unfortunately unable to work due to injuries i suffered and conditions I have. So I am a stay at home day with my 3 kids and enjoy everyday with them. The Durango is gunna take us on vacation this year across country. Hope this is enough info anymore questions feel free to ask.

BTW our insurance for the 2013 Durango and 2010 Malibu is 1039 for 6 months. Michigan makes us carry underinsured motorist bull crap. That is full coverage fyi.

Quick Reply: Noob from Michigan!!!!