New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Dodge Ram 1500 Owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 03:51 AM
Lord Godric
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile New Dodge Ram 1500 Owner

Hey all. Just bought a used 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road Truck. Very Low miles and New Condition.

I bought it mostly to car pool my brothers in Arms and my self to events. I belong to The SCA. My friends call me Godric my full sca name is Lord Godric Whitewolf. I taken my persona after the last known Anglo-Saxon Kings Sheriff: Godric the Sheriff between 980 - 1066.s

The SCA is an international organization dedicated to researching and re-creating the arts and skills of pre-17th-century Europe. Our "Known World" consists of 19 kingdoms, with over 30,000 members residing in countries around the world. Members, dressed in clothing of the Middle Ages and Renaissance, attend events which feature tournaments, royal courts, feasts, dancing, various classes & workshops, and more.

I am a full contact Heavy List Fighter Sword/Shield, Spear our biggest event is the Pennsic Wars which you can find videos on you tube.

I look forward to talking in the future.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:53 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Welcome to DF. Check out the Ram sections and make yourself at home!

Quick Reply: New Dodge Ram 1500 Owner