New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

how to find leak in purge hose

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 12:49 AM
david9516
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to find leak in purge hose

im new to site. recently purchased 2002 Dakota qc 4x4 4.7l. I have a few questions. first off I love my truck and I put a sub behind the 60 seat and it sounds fantastic, but the code for purge flow came up and have replaced solenoid and that worked for about a week. but now I have same prob was wondering if there is a trick to findn a poss leak in hoses. and I was wonder wat kind of upgrades are good for fuel consumption and more power, also wats the best exhaust and intake to go with. id like to get a good rumble and am curious if I need to go wit duals.

Old 03-15-2013, 08:39 AM
daksnbeers
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi David. First off I'll start by saying welcome to the dodge forum. This is a great community for all questions about dodge's. If you need help on a vehicle I suggest you go to the separate sections on the forum site to get advice faster as the people that own them ussualy flock there. If you repost this in the dakota second gen section you will probably recieve help faster. I'd like to help out but I'm a first gen dak guy . So good luck with your truck and have a great day.

Old 03-15-2013, 08:45 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to DF! Check out the 2nd gen Dakota section. Lots of knowledgable folks there that can help you out!

Quick Reply: how to find leak in purge hose