New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hi Everyone

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 10:12 PM
dblohpinto
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi Everyone

Hey everyone,

My name is Keith. I just purchased a 2013 Dodge Journey SXT on March 12, and I took delivery on March 14. My previous vehicle was a Grand Caravan. I have grown up on Dodge vehicles, ever since my dad bought a 1988 Caravan when I was little. I have fond memories of it. My dad has only owned Dodge minivans and we have never had any issues with them.

I have a family now, and the Grand Caravan met our needs perfectly. However, this year we thought we would give the Journey a shot, and so far it's great. This looks like a great forum and I am excited to be a member.

Cheers,

Keith

Old 03-26-2013, 10:26 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to DF Keith! Head over to the Journey section and make yourself at home. I have an 09 Journey and even though it's been a decent vehicle, we are looking forward to a newer one. They have made many improvements over the original model and we like what they have done to them.

Old 03-27-2013, 10:36 PM
TonyG1997

Welcome to DF, Keith.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:56 PM
dblohpinto

Thanks jkeaton and TonyG1997. I will definitely check out the Journey section. I have to say I am really impressed with equipment that comes standard in the new Journey. I can't wait for summer when I can take it to the cottage.