New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Dodge Owner !

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 02:21 AM
CoryNewberry
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Dodge Owner !

My name is Cory Newberry im 18 and i live in Southern Michigan and well ive honestly never been a huge fan of dodges. My first car was a 1998 GMC sonoma 4.3 liter and my second was a 1998 Jeep cherokee 4.0 liter. I had 2 dream cars really growing up and those were a 1969 camaro and a 1991 gmc syclone, but after i watched season 2 of bull run and seen the dodge dart i fell in love with it. Ever since then ive wanted one and a few nights ago i got a hold of a guy who had a rust free 2 Door 1974 dodge dart 360 v8 but it was in pieces. I mean interior stripped out except the seats motor and tranny out grill out everything but once again it was rust free and everything was supposibly there. When i got the price i about died, the guy was only asking $500. So i imediatly called my mechanic and got my dad and we all drove down there and 30 minutes there it was mine . I still have to go pick it up and we have ALOT of work to do on it and i will post pictures when i get it here and i will keep everyone updated on how its going.
That's me and anything els just shoot me a message!

Old 04-08-2013, 07:50 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to DF! Sounds like a fun project!

Quick Reply: New Dodge Owner !