New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Member!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 11:59 PM
Dillon311
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member!!

Hello!

My name is Dillon. I'm a Texas guy and a newly found Dodge fan and a NOVICE car enthusiast with limited knowledge in nearly every aspect. Hopefully I can change that here!

Never really got into the mechanics of vehicles or delved too far into brand loyalty. I've owned ALL preowned cars: 2000 Ford Explorer, 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2002 Ford Ranger. All of them were just transportation and nothing I ever took for more than face value.

BUT!

I just got a 2010 Ram 1500 Hemi and I AM IN LOVE!
Take so much pride in it and love everything about it. Wish I would have gone Dodge a lot sooner. I find myself wanting to know every little in and out and each little intricacy attached to it. Pretty much wanna turn it into a mean machine and make it last and be reliable as long as I need it.

Can't wait to finally tap into an interest and passion I've only rarely explored.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:46 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Hello and welcome to DF. Check out the Ram sections. They will be able to provide you with the help you need.

Quick Reply: New Member!!