New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Buying My 1st Ram

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 12:55 PM
patricklee85
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buying My 1st Ram

As the title states, I am buying my first Ram. It will be a 2009 1500 SLT Big Horn 4X4 with 5.7L HEMI. Its arriving at the dealer today and will be ready for me in a couple of days. Very Excited.

First order of business is leveling kit and tires. Probaly going with the Rough Country 2.5in front/1.75 rear kit and Goodyear Wrangler MTR Kevlars - 285/65/20

Down the road will be an intake and conservative exhaust.

I don't plan on going "all out" on this thing. I've done that in the past and I'm looking for a fun but respectable daily driver pick up. I say that now, but we all know how that goes.

I look forward to being a part of your community. There is no better tool in your box than a positive and supportive forum.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:09 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to DF and your purchase. Be sure to check out the 4th gen Ram section for some good info and answers to any questions you may have.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:56 PM
dakotaff
Champion
Received 81 Likes on 78 Posts

I figured you'd like it here (note the name, ...ff), I see the boys gave you the Magnaflow welcome. These guys know their stuff around here, enjoy...

Hopefully you've picked it up by now.

Welcome aboard.

Quick Reply: Buying My 1st Ram