New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 11:01 PM
xarewhyayen
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member

New to the forum,

I have a 1998 Dodge 1500 quad cab 5.9 automatic. White with LT285/75R16's. Currently having some trans issues (2nd wont engage) so i was researching about band adjustment and found the site.

Im from Northeast Philadelphia, I manage a Tire/Repair shop and I'm ASE Master Certified. I do most of my own work when i have time to. New to trucks, ive always owned cars and Always Manual trans before the dodge and my other car i recently purchased, a 2002 Mitsubishi Diamante. Hope to learn as well as contribute to the community!

oh yeah, name is Ryan...

HI!

Old 05-29-2013, 07:34 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Hello Ryan and welcome to DF! Be sure to head over to the 2nd gen Ram section. There are tons of transmission threads there. Be sure to use the search function and see if there is already an existing thread regarding the issue ytou are having.

Old 05-30-2013, 07:22 AM
xarewhyayen
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks jkeaton. I adjusted my band and trans still has no second gear. Looking into a reman trans. Have to replace radiator on my other car today and then I'll start saving for a new transmission

Quick Reply: New Member