New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

03 CV SE power window problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 04:28 PM
bosazga
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 CV SE power window problem

Hi, this is my first post. Have an '03 CV SE with the usual crappy power window issues. I replaced my driver's side motor / regulator assembly like 2 years ago and not 6 months later it died in the up position. I've been too frustrated to fix it since then, and tried another used switch because it won't control the pass. side window either. The pass. side window works, but occasionally the switch sticks. I checked the fuse in the engine bay a awhile back and that looked ok. The other day, I figured I'd try a new switch and it didn't help. I tapped on the motor a bit (not a lot), and am thinking it's the switch or a ground or something. I think I have a volt-meter somewhere, but will need some help either way. Ideas, anyone????

The weather is nice now, so I'd like to use the darn window....

Old 06-12-2013, 09:43 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Welcome to DF! I'm not sure what a CV is but post your question in the tech section for that vehicle. That is where the technical experts reside.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:34 PM
PrestonEidsmoe
Professional

I just purchased my 96' Dodge 3500 and my passenger window switch quits working once in a while but, I can use the drivers side to release the window and then the passenger has control once again. I figured it was the switch as well. I would like to see what you find. I will be watching. thank you. Oh and welcome to the site.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:00 PM
bosazga

Sorry Caravan SE. 3.3 v6 w/ 150K miles

Old 06-13-2013, 01:30 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Welcome to DF, Ask your question in the Caravan section, I'm sure they will be more than happy to help.

Quick Reply: 03 CV SE power window problem