New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

fuse panels

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 04:58 PM
d.mac.2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fuse panels

hi just was wondering about a possible recall on the fuse panels under the hood of dodges i know there is not one right now but was wondering on how about going to try to convince dodge that they need to recall this part,the reason iam saying this is because i just bought a 02 dodge ram 1500 quad cab with only 63000 miles on it really clean truck i traded in my 2000 ram 1500 and thought i was upgrading dont get me wrong i like dodges my family has always owned them but i had the truck for 3 days when i got stopped for my tail lights not working took it to the shop the said it was the fuse panel under the hood needed replace, keep in mind the truck only has 63000 miles on a 02 pretty low miles on it, but after i found out what was wrong i started doing a little research and i guess dodge has been having a on going problem with this and i think if dodge really cared about there customers they would recall this part instead of making there loyal customers pay out of there pocket, sorry didnt say how much this is going to cost it is going to cost about 800.00 dollars for parts and labor if anyone else agrees with me maybe we can do something about this on going problem so that the loyal customers of dodge will always know that if they buy a dodge they are buying a good vehicle and know that dodge does really care about the buyer not just about making money off of them in paying for replacement parts on witch they have to know that the part is and has been an on going problem part for there vehicles if any one agrees with me and would like to do something about this let me know thanks

Old 06-29-2013, 09:26 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome e to DF. I've heard of no recalls for fuse panels. Maybe someone else will jump in that has. It is a 15 year old vehicle though. Some things do break/go bad over time no matter the miles.

Old 06-30-2013, 01:13 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Call the dealer. I know a guy who recently had some work done at the dealer that had something to do with the PDC. It was free. And in the future, please post your questions in the appropriate 2nd gen ram section.

Quick Reply: fuse panels