New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Living in Dodge hell

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 06:04 PM
DJ_Digital_gem
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Living in Dodge hell

My in-laws were kind enough to give me a Dodge Grand Caravan as I didn't have a car but sometimes I have to ask myself if they did me a favor or not lol. Every day I drive the van it's an adventure. I try to do as much of the work on it myself as possible; some of you may find it odd that a WOMAN wants to do her own car repairs but I have learned the hard way that it's easy for ANYONE to get taken by a shady mechanic.....

Anyhow, a little about me. I am a certified EMT just trying to make a living. My EMT jobs take me all over the place but in my down time I also produce mixes for cheer leading competition; hence my forum name, I actually have been in to DJ'ing for the past 18 years now.

I am hoping to find some answers to what's going on with my van these days, before I start running out and buying expensive parts that I can't really afford. I'm glad I came across this site and wish me luck because I am going to need it!

Old 07-04-2013, 06:17 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Welcome to DF. Post any questions you have in the appropriate Caravan section. I'm sure they will be more than willing to help you out over there.

Old 07-07-2013, 11:58 PM
DJ_Digital_gem

Thank you!!! I have been doing some reading here as of late and I think these forums may be just the thing I needed.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:54 AM
1ATony
Former Vendor

Welcome to the site. We have some Caravan auto repair video that might help you out.

Tony

Quick Reply: Living in Dodge hell