New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

N00B member to DF

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 01:23 PM
MagnumMan610
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking N00B member to DF

Whats up DF community. I'm the owner of a 05 Magnum 2.7 since 2007. Purchased it my first year out of college. Its done right by me over the years. I put over 100K on it and driven it all over the east coast.

I'm familiar with forums and DF, but I am a new member to DF as of today. I visit the site sometimes to check if others have had some of the issues my car may be giving me at the time.

I hope to get good feedback on some post I plan to make in the future as I will do the same for yours. Right now I'm trying fix a few things with my car then hopefully I can make some cosmetic upgrades to it. Wheels, paint, tint, reasonable engine mods. I do what work I can on my own and everything else I forced to leave it to a mechanic.

Oh and I dont know if every magnum owner feels the same but I'm sure I'm not the only one who get pissed off when someone says "oh you drive the station wagon"

Old 02-03-2014, 01:54 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Welcome to DF. Always liked those Magnums.

Quick Reply: N00B member to DF