New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Saying hello all!

Old 05-27-2014, 10:26 PM
JFloors
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Saying hello all!

I recently found this Dodge forums here and just wanted to say thanks for the helps and knowledge from you guys who take the time to share in the Ram Vans section. I've had my ole '99 3500 5.9 extended cargo van taking up space in the driveway for 2 years due to a trashed rear end, but she's rolling again thanks to a good n reasonable rear end guy in town here and also to you guys who take the time posting here and helping out some of us fellers of other skills who like to tinker but ain't mechanics. Even with me being a lowly floor guy, I installed upper control arms and lower ball joints and tie rods...it's awesome and appreciated! Well... except for when I busted open a finger trying to unthread an upper ball joint, returned those and went for the whole control arm, worked out much better... and later while pounding out the lower ball joints the hammer grazed the fender as I was swinging a 4 lb hammer, I flinched and the hammer came down directly on my knee! Ouch!!! My eyes got a little misty on that one and also found I can holler in soprano too!
The tips for tuning up, routing plug wires, cleaning up connections and sensors, diagnosing and recognizing problems and all learned here is so valuable, thanks all!
Hope to contribute in some positive way in the future here too.

Thanks again... Jim

Last edited by JFloors; 05-27-2014 at 11:32 PM. Reason: just after thoughts
Old 05-28-2014, 04:22 AM
gerry92
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great to hear you have lots of learning from people here. Don't hesitate to ask for help, welcome!

Old 05-28-2014, 07:55 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to visit the 2nd gen Ram section to get any questions answered.

Old 05-28-2014, 12:45 PM
JFloors
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll be sure to check in with any issues here before monkeyin around too much with things I don't know about

Old 05-30-2014, 11:53 AM
AutoAnything
Former Vendor

Welcome!!

Let us know when you are ready to start adding Mods!

Tom
AutoAnything

Old 06-06-2014, 09:00 AM
racecart1

Gear up as there is alot to learn here I am also new here and surely this forum is helping me out !

Welcome

Search this Thread