New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Stepping Aboard

Old 08-15-2014, 11:13 PM
ksoldani
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stepping Aboard

Howdy fellow Mopar heads. Have owned my 2011 Durango R/T for about 3 months now and am stoked, loving it so far. Have owned two Chevy TrailBlazers and relied heavily upon forums for ideas and maintenance - continuing the trend.

Hoping to bring a different vibe since I'm pretty interested and involved in vehicle up-fitting, maybe give some of those out there some ideas and learn myself. I hale from Topeka, KS and work in emergency communications as an engineer. On the side I volunteer at two fire departments, one stays relatively busy. I'm currently finishing up my two college degrees for emergency management and technology management at KSU and Barton, respectively. New homeowner and have a bride to be in 2015, looking forward to that. I have one other non-Dodge toy - a 1981 Honda XL500 bike I'll be working to restore this winter, can't go wrong with a single cylinder 500cc thumper.

Anyhow, glad to be here - see ya around!

Old 08-16-2014, 08:47 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Head on over to the Durango section.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Stepping Aboard