Hey ya'll - DodgeForum.com

New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hey ya'll

Old 09-14-2014, 11:26 PM
Libra1986
Default Hey ya'll

Hey ya'll,

Just joined the forum, looking forward to learning more about my "DeeDee" lol. Also looking forward to seeing other's pics of Durango's. I have a white 2014 Durango SXT AWD. It's my first Durango and 2nd Dodge, I had a 2013 Journey I traded in for my Durango and I LOVE it. Rides really smooth and get compliments on it all the time. Love the AWD, as in winter I really needed it here in Oklahoma. Here are some pics of my Durango, I plan on adding running boards, maybe more

Attached Thumbnails Hey ya'll-mydeedee.jpg   Hey ya'll-img_0953.jpg   Hey ya'll-img_0946.jpg  
Old 09-15-2014, 08:50 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to check out the Durango section.

Old 09-15-2014, 10:35 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Libra1986 View Post
Hey ya'll,

Just joined the forum, looking forward to learning more about my "DeeDee" lol. Also looking forward to seeing other's pics of Durango's. I have a white 2014 Durango SXT AWD. It's my first Durango and 2nd Dodge, I had a 2013 Journey I traded in for my Durango and I LOVE it. Rides really smooth and get compliments on it all the time. Love the AWD, as in winter I really needed it here in Oklahoma. Here are some pics of my Durango, I plan on adding running boards, maybe more
Libra1986,

Welcome to the Forum! Congrats on the New Durango, looks great!!!

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: