New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

new to this site

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 10:19 AM
Xoloski
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to this site

Hi,
My name is Steve, user name here is Xoloski.
I have a 1994 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 5.2, auto, and 4x4.
I bought it because the PO burned up the wiring harness when test fuel pressure by jamming the Schrader valve open then starting the truck.
I thought I'd be an easy fix then I discovered the '94 harness is unique onto itself (no other years fit).
It is repairable, if I could find some of the connectors. Closest salvage yard is Tucson, 80 miles away. I did order one from Mopar Graveyard...They seem like good folks there in Maine.
While I have the hood off I will change out the melted distributor, all the vacuum lines, replace the valve cover gaskets and try to locate spark plug holders that mount at the inside corners of the valve covers.
I once owned (and flipped end for end) a '68 charger. I had a '65 Chrysler 300 convertible, a handful of darts and furys, a '69 powerwagon, and I've worked on a lot of mopar.
Good to be here...

Old 10-28-2015, 10:33 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Post any questions you have in the 2nd gen Ram technical section.

Old 10-29-2015, 02:55 AM
gerry92
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hope you will got good leads here with stuffs you need. Got some pics of your old rides, especially the 300 convertible?

Quick Reply: new to this site