New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Denny in Central Florida

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 10:56 AM
Durango Denny
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Denny in Central Florida

Hello to all. I've used this forum for info for a while but haven't introduced myself. I have a 98 Dakota Sport Reg Cab with a 3.9 auto. I purchased it new in Dec 97 and have a little over 371k miles on it. It's been a great truck and I plan to keep it on the road for as long as possible. I needed something for more passengers, so last year I purchased a 2014 Dodge Durango Limited RWD with the 3.6 auto. What a machine!! I want to sincerely offer my thanks and sincere appreciation to all the members who provide so much information and support. I don't have much to offer in the area of expertise, but I will try to add useful input when practical. I've attached a couple of pics. I recently rebuilt the front end on the Dakota and used a lot of input from the forum. I've done a few small upgrades for the Durango with running boards, K&N CAI, and Wet Okole seat covers. Thanks again for all the great advice and information......
Denny

Attached Thumbnails Denny in Central Florida-dak-800x600.jpg   Denny in Central Florida-durango-800x600.jpg  
Old 11-19-2015, 12:24 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Guess you already know to check the Dakota and Durango sections.

Old 11-20-2015, 12:46 AM
gerry92
Professional

Beautiful rides man, congrats on new Durango!

Old 11-20-2015, 08:13 AM
Durango Denny

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Denny in Central Florida