New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hey! From central oregon

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 01:40 AM
mgerdau
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey! From central oregon

Recently, purchased a former police cruiser. I'm in the process of changing the austereness of it and make it more of a civilian car. I've installed regular mopar fog lights, put in a K&N Cold Air Intake, replaced the under engine shield from when the car when bajaing in it's former life, put in a mopar 430 radio with backup cam, removed the rear plastic seat and replaced it with a stock rear seat and center seat belt, and installed the rear door rods so the rear doors can be opened from the inside (I still haven't figured out how to get the rear windows to roll down - I can roll the windows down from the driver panel but that's it.)

Plans are to put in either a Flowmaster or Magnaflow exhaust system, get rid of the police mini center console, and install keyless door locks (right now only the driver's door can be unlocked with a key).

Any suggests are welcome!

Old 12-10-2015, 07:18 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Post your questions in the Charger section.

Old 12-16-2015, 04:09 AM
gerry92
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome mate! Flowmaster has louder sound.

Old 12-17-2015, 05:18 AM
carid
Former Vendor
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Welcome on board! Pictures of your car are always good when a new person joins us. Lots of very informed members on here with a wealth of information, so you've come to the right place! Be sure to reach out if there something we could do to help!

Quick Reply: Hey! From central oregon