New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Guy From Phoenix,Az

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2016, 01:05 AM
Strat tegic
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy From Phoenix,Az

Hey.
First off, Names Jeremy
Just picked up a 2003 Dodge Stratus 2.4 L Coupe pre lowered and with a catback. ( I believe its the sxt model) For 2500. No sooner I took ownership I was already having issues. Very sluggish at idle, found out it was a Huge leak coming from the throttle body. I took it down to midas and had them run a full diagnostics on it. The throttle body was just the beginning. The struts are toast, when i pop the trunk from the inside it sets off the factory alarm. The funny thing is i dont have the key fob for it so i have to wait the alarm out. with that being said the inside is in great condition, the paint could use some tlc. Other than that. For 2500 bux not a bad car. The downside. Its costing in the neighborhood of 1700 to bring it all up to par.

Can a moderator please get ahold of me? I attempted to create an account using the preselect options using my google account before downloading the mobile app . The google name i used was Jer Bear. Ive recreated my account the correct way via facebook auto login. Thanks. Im on a samsung Galaxy S5. Stay tuned for upgrades and build as things progress.

Old 02-23-2016, 07:17 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Check out the stratus section. As far as your account goes, use this one since it is working correctly.

Quick Reply: New Guy From Phoenix,Az