New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Dodge Stealth Enthusiast here

Old 11-13-2005, 04:14 AM
Carcharodont
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Dodge Stealth Enthusiast here

My names Barroq Safi, I live in Texarkana, Texas; officially the most isolated and boring city here in the U.S. My little brother just bought a 3000GT a few months ago and after seeing it decided to go looking for its counterpart. One day my local dealer had his son's Dodge Stealth up here and after seeing it, just fell in love with the car. I am currently saving up to get my own Dodge Stealth (1994, TT) and hope to find one eventually and buy/restore what is neccessary. After seeing one of these cars and re-enforcing my belief I can drive a standard, I am trying everything I can to locate Dodge Stealth Turbos withing a 600 mile radius.

Old 11-13-2005, 06:20 AM
Daksport1pa
Banned
Default RE: New Dodge Stealth Enthusiast here

Welcome to the site.

Old 11-13-2005, 11:17 AM
Disgorilla
Veteran

Welcome to Dodge Forum,

Old 11-13-2005, 02:24 PM
MGDMike
Champion

Welcome to DF! I'm down here in DFW and if I see or hear one I'll shoot you a PM.

Old 11-14-2005, 02:33 AM
Carcharodont
Rookie

thanks Mike, I am just curious, do you have an AIM that way it would be easier to contact? Also giving me a heads up on any local Dodge Stealth TT vehicles is much appreciated, with the closest vehicles being three hours away, I would be very thankful for the location of them.

It's really sad, the RT model does have similar molding and while I do like it, it only having 200 horsepower is a real bummer, and it would cost about 10k to upconvert from what a few friends are telling me (and upconverting an RT to a TT isn't a good idea). I like the TT's simply because I want more than a chick magnet vehicle, I want a vehicle that is original and isn't a god damn mustang, camaro, or firebird (not to say those vehicles suck, but there are too damn many in Texarkana) and I can work on if I want to increase its performance.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Dodge Stealth Enthusiast here