New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New one from Germany

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 08:11 AM
Mike_Mainz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New one from Germany

My name is Mike and I am an American civilian living in Germany for about 30 some odd years.
I'm 53, married, and work as a quality manager in the vicinity of Lake Constance in the southern part of Germany.
After owning and driving a 06 Ford Mustang for nearly ten years it was time for me to move to something more comfortable……especially after this really cold winter here I was so fed up not having heated seats that I decided it was time for a change.
So for the last couple of months I've been scoping the market and checking out various series on Netflix trying to determine what I actually wanted. I knew for sure it wasn't going to be a new Mustang since I don't really like the direction Ford is going with the newer models again, plus that annoying problem with the aluminum parts sort of pi**ed me off…..
After this I knew it would be a Dodge. Just couldn't say if a Challenger or a Charger…in the end, after quite some discussion with the authorities (my Wife) and a creative chain of arguments…. I found a dealer that had both cars on his lot. Instantly I fell for the Charger and now since a couple of weeks I own a 2014 Charger R/T.
I joined this Forum since there are not a lot of Chargers around here in Germany. Mostly you'll find Challengers or Rams.
I'm looking forward to sharing knowledge and/or just hang out in the forum. Most likely I will have to brain drain some of you on the one or other topic as I am absolutely new to the Dodge world, but nonetheless happy to reimburse (with a beer or bbq) should anyone ever come to Germany.
I'll try to insert a pic of my ride….
Mike

Attached Thumbnails New one from Germany-img-20170211-wa0001.jpg  
Old 03-09-2017, 08:11 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome!