New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to any and all forums.

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 04:26 AM
California ranch truck
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to any and all forums.

Hello all, first time joining any type of forum. My name's Kyle I live in San Joaquin county california, I'm 24 years old and I currently drive 3 cars but my only dodge is my trusty 1995 dodge ram 1500 single cab long bed 5.2 magnum V8 5 speed manual 4x4 with 166k miles. I picked this truck up from a co worker that has a first gen 4x4 ram with a 5.9 magnum swap. For 700 bucks. I love this truck it's been great. I wanted to ask any of you about any known problems of this gen truck. And no my dashboard does not have a single crack. Mabye the only 2nd gen in California without a cracked dash. Thanks guys.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:59 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome!! Check out the 2nd gen Ram section.

Old 10-17-2017, 01:31 AM
BaconDodgeRam
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by California ranch truck
Hello all, first time joining any type of forum. My name's Kyle I live in San Joaquin county california, I'm 24 years old and I currently drive 3 cars but my only dodge is my trusty 1995 dodge ram 1500 single cab long bed 5.2 magnum V8 5 speed manual 4x4 with 166k miles. I picked this truck up from a co worker that has a first gen 4x4 ram with a 5.9 magnum swap. For 700 bucks. I love this truck it's been great. I wanted to ask any of you about any known problems of this gen truck. And no my dashboard does not have a single crack. Mabye the only 2nd gen in California without a cracked dash. Thanks guys.
Hey whats up! welcome to the forum Im new here too, its funny because im from the from the san joaquin valley aswell lol. For starters i would check the evap lines those seem to wear out pretty quick in our trucks and is pretty important if you want to pass smog here in cali.