New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 10:55 AM
Joebunaga
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

I wanted to reintroduce myself, I believe I did this before but its been awhile and since I haven't been active I thought it would be a good time to say "Hello" again.
Many years ago I drove a 1988 Ram, which I loved. Added a 1986 Ram Charger as a second truck for awhile. The '88 died when I wasn't in a position to get it rebuilt in the early 2000s. The Ram Charger started developing transmission problems shortly after and I sold it and purchased a 1996 Dodge Ram. The '96 lasted me until 2007, when I retired it to my fathers farm where it still resides in very rough shape. For 3 years I was Dodge-less, a very dark time... then I purchased a 1998 Dodge Ram that I continue to drive and love.
Despite its age, the '98 was low mileage and mostly original. Its been my daily driver and I've racked up the mileage and dents as a result. Now I'm in the process of tracking down an electrical problem and trying to get the old girl back on the road, with a long range plan of rebuilding, updating and fixing her up.

Looking forward to lurking on here a bit and learning as much as I can.

Joe

Old 12-12-2017, 11:05 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome back!

Old 12-13-2017, 06:13 AM
carid
Former Vendor
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Welcome to the forum, this will be an interesting project, good luck! The wealth of information and ideas on here.

Quick Reply: Hello