New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

2005 Grand Caravan

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2018, 08:28 PM
paxo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Grand Caravan

Hello everyone,

I am not only new to this site but new to the USA. I have come over from the UK but have lived in Romania for around ten years and have run a charity taking aid to Romania overland from the UK for sixteen years previous to that.

So, I am not only finding my way around my (new to me) Caravan but all the names for car parts over here, It is like living in a foreign country, (oh I am living in a foreign country )

The van is rotten on the sides and lower on the doors but is generally solid. We took it for a long run the other week, around 600 miles, and it performed well. I was getting around 22 MPG.

It was given to me but with a few faults which I have put right, front wheel bearing and tie rods. I need to sort out the parking brake but shouldn't be too bad a job.

Hopefully I will find some help here and also give it when I can. I have been a member of the Mitsubishi L200 forums in the UK and helped people there.

Old 06-30-2018, 09:15 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Check out the Caravan section.

Quick Reply: 2005 Grand Caravan