New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hi from the Netherlands

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 08:29 AM
ShalomLeon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi from the Netherlands

Hi guys, my name is Leon and i bought a 89 shelby daytona turbo 2 as a project car. Please remind that parts and builds in the Netherlands is nearly impossible and cost you a fortune. Maybe this seems like a small low budget build to you but i am very excited to working on it. I bought the car with papers from Germany. The car was left for 10 years in the poor weather envoirement of the Netherlands. I want to get her back on the road looking stock but rebuild and upgraded where possible. The guy i bought it from was planning to use this car as a donor for his track daytona. That track daytona has a modified engine like a flowed head, bigger turbo, extra injector, modified computer. The transmission has a lock diff installed. Those parts are now to be installed in my project. Brakes will stay stock but replaced, blakehoses will be replaced by solid braided hoses. There is going to a 3" catback exhaust on it. I will install a upgraded fmic with plenum and shiny bits and hoses under the hood. Goal is a reliable 250 bhp.

Yes is needs a respray

Old 01-04-2019, 08:55 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to DF! Good luck with the build!

Old 01-04-2019, 10:18 AM
ShalomLeon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkeaton
Welcome to DF! Good luck with the build!
tnx, i'm not planning to rush so i only post when i have actually something to say haha

Quick Reply: Hi from the Netherlands