New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello Everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 06:15 PM
Jetmech7
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Everyone!

This is Jetmech7, but my first name is Mark. I'm not real good on how these forums work, so forgive me if I get something wrong. I am a retired FAA certified A&P mechanic. I've worked for several major airlines including the former Trans World Airlines. Been a mechanic most of my life and worked on just about everything except trains. I am a USAF-Missouri Air National Guard veteran during the Vietnam era. That's where I learned my aviation trade. Of course I grew up during the Muscle Car era and was a diehard Mopar man. My first car was a 1965 Fury. I had a 1986 D-350 truck that was a Beast, but the paint was nearly gone before it had 20,000 miles! I guess that was pretty common in those days though. Our newest Mopar is my wife's 2006 Stratus with only 55,000 miles. It's been super. I'm currently looking at purchasing a 2008-2011 Dakota later this year and I posted a question under the Gen 3 Tech Section titled '08-'11 4.7 valve seats. (Don't know how to put a link here). I'm sure if I get one, I'll have plenty more questions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Old 02-10-2019, 07:14 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Welcome to the forum!

Quick Reply: Hello Everyone!