New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 11:33 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 2004 Dodge Stratus R/T

well, that statement came from a PA state cop. when i lived in PA, and worked as a mechanic, our shop was very near the state police barracks, and a bunch of them had work done on their personal cars by us. so one day i asked one of them to look at my harnesses and see if they would pass if i got pulled over, thus hoping to avoid the fine for driving without a seatbelt on...i told him that they were very securely fastened and everything, and he said yes, but he thought that in some states, if your car still had oem safety belts, that was what you had to wear.

Old 12-27-2005, 03:14 PM
rdross22
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

badstratrt - where is a good place to find the shift boot mod at?

Old 12-27-2005, 08:36 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the mod is REALLY easy to do....if you go to any store like advance autoparts, and buy a universal shifter boot, its simple from there...thats ALL that you need, is a boot. i dont think there was even a tool required. the center console snaps up, and you just tuck it under. youll have to dick aroudn getting it lined up right, and getting it to snap down...as well as getting the boot to attatch just right around the neck of the shifter.

Quick Reply: 2004 Dodge Stratus R/T