New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

FRUSTRATED

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 05:38 PM
AWHITE
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FRUSTRATED

Unfortunately, a lot of dealers feel the need to make as much money as they can on a customer, instead of making a little money on a lot of happy customers. There are also those dealers that feel that your deposit takes you out of the market and marries you to that dealer. I have personally seen a dealer that held deposits on cars they knew they would never get, assuming the customer would either forget about the money, or settle for something less when the order couldn't be produced. But in reading through your forum, I have also found a lot of misinformation posted regarding allocation and availablilty of product.

I am a small dealer in the middle of nowhere. I have only owned this store a little over two years, and our decision to buy a dealership was based upon having worked for some dealers like the ones I mentioned in my first statement. Our philosophy is to sell Dodges, without hype, or bs. We have put a large number of SRT's on the road, and currently have our second Charger SRT8 on the showroom floor.

We would be glad to help with anyone's Dodge needs in any way that we can. That's what we are here for. Profit is not a dirty word, however rape is still a crime in most parts of the world. We are here to answer your questions, and if we don't know the answer, we will do everything we can to find out!

I was very sorry to read a lot of the stories that have been posted.

awhite

Old 12-31-2005, 05:43 PM
MGDMike
Champion
Default RE: FRUSTRATED

Welcome to DF!! From the tone of your wording it sounds like you are sincere in customer service and satisfaction. I personally don't mind paying a little bit of money somewhere when I know I will be treated right. I also don't mind passing serveral stores that sell the same product to go to one where I know I will be treated right.

Old 12-31-2005, 06:19 PM
AWHITE

Now if we could only get everyone to realize that they don't have to take it! I see so many people come through the door that think they got a great deal because the numbers were presented to confuse them... or hear horror stories on how they were treated. It doesn't have to be difficult to get a car, but it's no wonder why people would rather go to the dentist!

Old 12-31-2005, 06:27 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned

Welcome to the site.

Old 01-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the site!! If you are interested in advertising here, contact me... otherwise please do not post about cars or the dealership on the forum or through PM's. THANK YOU!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

~Amanda

Old 01-02-2006, 03:59 PM
AWHITE

I really didn't join the sight to advertise, thank you for the offer, tho. I would just like to dispel some of the myths that people believe in regarding allocation, purchasing, etc. Strictly here to answer questions, if anyone would like, and to share a love for dodge. Happy New Year back atcha...

Quick Reply: FRUSTRATED