New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

hola!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 12:47 AM
heyjay13
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hola!

thanks guys! I try and keep it shiny (been easy the past few days here, nice and sunny!) I was cruising down the highway on Saturday, and I hear a truck honking... I look over my shoulder, and passing me is another indy ram... lol I guess he was pacing a mustang along the stretch, so we drove side by side, and the mustang backed off we cruised around for awhile, first one I've actually seen around! (Mine was shinier though... heh j/k) Oh, this is kind of funny... So I went to the dodge dealership with the OEM numbers for the original decal set that came with the Indy Rams, they do have them in stock after all... and they want $1000 for the set! (he said he could get them wholesale for me... but then again, $800) If I'm going to pay $1000 for a decal, it better be a Hello Kitty decal! hah anyways, let me know if you hear of anyone with a set, with perhaps a more reasonable price cheers! - Jay

Old 02-20-2006, 01:28 AM
heyjay13

Oh, one more thing before I jet... I was looking around the forums, can't seem to find any sections for organizing events... maybe I missed it? I want to try and organize Vancouver/Lower mainland Mopar cruises etc.... thanks for the help guys! (My newb shinyness will wear off soon! like, 3 years from now!) hah - Jay

Old 02-22-2006, 07:22 PM
jcbram04
Professional

Welcome to the site!!!!!

Quick Reply: hola!