New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

2003 Dodge Neon....New To The Site

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 04:35 PM
antirice03sxt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Dodge Neon....New To The Site

Im new to the DF site so I thought I'd give a little info on me. I live in Circleville, OH (wont be surprised if you dont know where that is) and I drive a Crystal Pearl Red 2003 Dodge Neon SXT. I bought it was 52,000 miles on it, now it has 60,000. I put a lot of miles on it due to it being my daily driver from home to work and from home to the college I go to in Columbus (about 30 miles one way).

I have a few mods done to my car. Im not too sure what people think of mods on this site, but Im not building a rice-rocket. I have a K&N Typhoon 69 Series CAI, 17' MB Motoring wheels with General Low-Pro tires, shorty 15' billet antenna and my most recent mod was my 2' Eibach drop springs. In the future I plan on getting a new head and exhaust system to make the airflow better so I can gain a few HP. I also plan on getting the SRT4 hood. I wish I had a 2004 Neon, since they come with a hood that looks like the SRT4, but, I guess I'll work with what I have.

Well, thats all I can think of. PM me if you want, and thanks.

Old 03-25-2006, 04:49 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Default RE: 2003 Dodge Neon....New To The Site

Welcome to DF!

Sounds like you got a nice little Neon there. Most of our Neon people are either hard core racers...or mild ricers Anyhow, make sure to visit the 2nd Gen Neon section......and create a gallery with some pictures of your ride. We have a monthly Ride of the Month competition and the only way you can get in is with a gallery. You can find out how to create one -=-=-=-=->Here

Otherwise, view our various Vendors/Sponsors sites and check out what kind of deals you can find. If your in the market for some new lightbulbs, check out our vendor Kryptonbulbs.com Excellent prices on very nice and bright bulbs.

Hope you enjoy your stay and become a cherished long term member!

Old 03-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned

Welcome to the site.

Old 03-25-2006, 06:05 PM
antirice03sxt

Thanks guys.

Daksport1pa - I like your truck. Looks good. I used to have a 1998 Dakota Sport in the bright blue. Had to get rid of it because of the gas prices. I couldnt afford drivin it anymore. Anyway, nice truck and keep it lookin good.

Old 03-25-2006, 08:20 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum and enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Quick Reply: 2003 Dodge Neon....New To The Site